Dansk / English HomeLinksSitemap

How do I complain?

In case the consumer and the manufacturer cannot reach an agreement on rectification or replacement of the DVC-labelled unit, the consumer can lodge a complaint with Byggeriets Ankenaevn (the tripatite Appeals Board established by the Danish Consumer Council, the National Homeowners Association and the Danish Construction Association) / Haandvaerkets Ankenaevn, thus ensuring the optimal claims handling.

When a lodged complaint has been accepted and the window manufacturer is subsequently unwilling - or unable - to rectify or replace the unit, the consumer should contact the Secretariat of the Warranty Scheme at

VinduesIndustrien - The Association of Danish Window Manufacturers, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10,
DK-8000 Aarhus C.

Phone: +45 8620 5010


Download The DVV Warranty 240417 (pdf)